Clustr Map
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Wiki Wisdom: Lessons for Educators
To be honest, when I heard that I had to make an wikispace and blog for class I wasn't very happy about it. I wasn't happy not because I am against technology but rather because I don't like joining multiple websites and putting my name all over the internet but I didn't really have a choice but to join these sites. However, despite my resistance, I do realize the benefits of having these sites and its only my first day using them. The other day I actually mentioned to my dad that he should have a wikispace for his business. He is constantly having to hand create templates and such for his employees as well as reexplaining things. I suggested to him that perhaps create a template and upload it to your wikispace and make it available to his employees as well as post "how tos" for his employees to access. I think most people are a bit apprehensive to these new sites until they realize their benefits and see how much easier they can make their lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment