Clustr Map
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Designing New Learning Environments to Support 21st Century Skills
This is an article that I truly enjoyed. The only thing I didn't like was the length of the article. I am more of an interactive learner. Maybe the style learner I am made me like this article even more because it pushes the idea of using technology in the classroom as an interactive source. I believe that the author is right on point when he expresses the idea that it is not technology in the classroom but rather using 21st century skills in the classroom. When our parents were younger it was just "technology" but now technology has become our everyday life. We are surrounded by it. We use technology everyday, so why not use it in the classroom? Why not enhance the skills we already have and use those skills to develop further academically?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment