Clustr Map

Monday, September 26, 2011

The Tech Commandments

I wasn't a huge fan of this reading. I actually thought it was kind of boring. To me, at least, it pointed out over and over facts that I already knew. Maybe this is because I grew up with computers and am constantly communicating through various technologies. The article might be more beneficial for an older generation to read because I feel as though it relates to them better than my own generation. My age group, for the most part, is open to different technologies and individuals in my class have been exposed to various uses of technologies in the classroom. Fellow students of mine have seen the benefits of technology in the classroom and I am sure that they have observed through their own personal use of technology the benefits it can bring to the classroom. But of course, just like with everything in life, training and practice is a must so that we may become fluent in these new forms of communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment